Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Waffles got a haircut!

I took Waffles to the groomer this morning and when I dropped him off I asked for him to be short all over and give him a "teddy bear" face.  I wanted his beard and 'stache gone and his ears trimmed up.  When I got home, this is how he looked.  Cute--but not what I asked for.  Check out the weird, long hair on the end of his tail.  What's up with that?  I really do like the place that we take him.  It's a little, locally owned shop just right up the road and the ladies in there love Waffles and Waffles seems to like going there.  They do a good job--they just don't know what a teddy bear looks like.  


We decided that we didn't mind the beard but the 'stache, ears and that weird tail thing had to go.  So, I got out my scissors and went to work.  Don't tell Waffles, but Will and I think that he looks kind of funny after he gets a haircut and sometimes we laugh at him.



I still think that they sent Will home with the wrong dog.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you cut his tail. That was just funny looking. With or without it he is still cute as heck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails