Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh, the Places You'll Go

Stephanie, my friend and co-worker, is having a baby boy so we decided to throw her a shower.  The theme for her nursery is Oh, the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss so we thought we would stick with that theme for the shower. 
This is my gift for her--I made the balloon and basket.

I also made the cupcakes and the balloons.  I had so much fun making them--they tasted really good, too.




And, of course, no Dr. Seuss themed shower would be complete without some Green Eggs and Ham!

That sure is a cute little outfit (this is what I got her).  I also bought her some pee pee tee pees--they always bring some chuckles.


Veronica from Publications made this invitation--it is so cute!

The ladies of the Alumni office--Debbie, Julie, Stephanie, Terra and yours truly.

I hope you had a wonderful shower, Stephanie.  I can't wait to meet baby Ryland! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails