Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cupcakes!!

Ok.  So I'm kind of obsessed with making cupcakes right now.  We are having a Boss's Day dessert celebration on Monday and I got all excited because I had an excuse to make cupcakes.  I came across a recipe for snickerdoodle cupcakes and thought I would give them a try.  I also really wanted to make seven minute frosting and the snickerdoodle cupcakes would be perfect for it.  I decided that I better make a batch to see if they were going to be good before I took them to work.  I made some mini cupcakes as well as the big ones and I loved the way they turned out!  They look absolutely adorable and they taste really good as well.  I just love the seven minute frosting--it is so shiny and pretty.  I also finished them off with a dusting of cinnamon and sugar. 



This picture is kind of blurry (I need a better camera) but you can still see how cute they are!




1 comment:

  1. They are cute! I want a bite!!! You need to get my grandma's recipe from me for her cream filled cupcakes!! They are sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails