Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!

Here are some little jack-o-lanterns that I made out of turnips.  They were really easy and were pretty cute--for about a day.  They quickly wilted and had to be thrown away.




On Saturday, Jessica and her friend, Casey, came over and watched Halloween while we carved pumpkins.


Jessica and Casey carved the one on the left and I did the one on the right.


Jessica as Duckie from Sixteen Candles (or Boy George) and Casey as someone from some movie.  Can't really rember who.

After Jessica and Casey left for downtown, I got to work on my Jack Skellington pumpkin (and Waffles munched on a TON of pumpkin guts).











Will's nieces stopped by our house on Halloween night.  They looked adorable--as usual.




Mylie the bumblebee.


Brooklyn the pink supergirl.


Can't wait until next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails