Friday, June 17, 2011

Bodie Huck Smith

My cousin Ellary (and future bridesmaid) and her new baby, Bodie, came to visit us last week. Isn't he the cutest?! He is such a good baby, too. Ellary is such a good mommy. Thanks for coming to visit, Ellie! Ellie's man, Blaine, joined her toward the end of her trip and it was nice to finally meet him. You can tell that he just adores Ellie and Bodie--and vice versa. I'm mad that I didn't get any pictures of him.



Bodie LOVED Grover and Waffles--and they loved him, too!












Bodie just squealed like crazy when he was playing with Grover.  It was adorable.


Grover had finally had enough of getting his beard pulled on and was ready to get down.


Now it is Waff's turn!

Bode and cousin Thad, fresh from his night of falling asleep on the highway and rear-ending a semi!!  I can't believe he made it out of that wreck without a scratch on him!  His car is another story, though.  I love the look on Thad's face in this picture.  Bodie is wearing on of the onesies that Aunt Sheba made him--it's got a band aid on it to cover his 'owie'.  He acutally looks like he has a grandpa belly in this picture.

I LOVE this picture.  He is so adorable.  And his hat is awesome!



I think he was probably farting in this picture.  He did that a lot.



We had so much fun with them.  I can't wait until they come back for another visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails