Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wedding Planning

I have been wedding obsessed here lately and have made a lot of progress as far as the wedding is concerned.  The details as of today...

Date: April 28, 2012

Ceremony and Reception Site:  Samuel Cedars in Rogersville

Wedding Photographer:  D. Coleman Photography http://www.dcolemanphotography.com/

Cake:  My very lovely and talented Aunt Sheila (I love you Sheba--thanks for everything!!!)

Colors:  Purple, gray and green

Wedding Dress: Vera Wang

Wedding Party:
Jessica Farrow--Maid of Honor
Autumn Clark--Matron of Honor
Ellary Huckaba--Bridesmaid
Kristy Bright--Bridesmaid

Noah Clark--Ring Bearer
Brooklyn and Mylie Bright--Flower Girls

Jeffrey Johnson--Best Man
Richie Gray--Groomsman
???--Groomsman
???--Groomsman

Bubbles Dunn--Usher
Thaddeus Dunn--Usher

My wonderful mom--walking me down the aisle

Wedding Hair Stylist (for me, Jessica and Autumn): Heather Heinrichs-Yazell at Mojo Pie

Bridesmaid Dresses:  Most likely Vera Wang--trying on dresses 6-26-11

Florist:  Town and Country (Thank you so much to Will's Aunt Karen!!!)

Invitation Printing:  Copy Biz (Thank you so much Debbie and Brad Branson!!!)

Reception Food:  Ott's Pasta--keeping it local and YUMMY!!

Reception Drinks:  Punch, a keg of rootbeer, water, 2 kegs of beer and lots of wine!!

That's about all I can think of so far.  I'm so excited that we are finally down to less than a year--324 days to be exact!!  I can't wait to marry my best friend!  I love you, Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails